A2 Solicitors has been an established Legal Practice in Rochdale since 2003, the Practice was originally named A2 Accident Solicitors until a name change to A2 Solicitors LLP as the business developed and diversified.
Both of the Partners within the Practice, Mr Paul Ackroyd and Mr Christopher Bracey have always lived and worked locally. They also each have more than 20 years’ experience in the Personal Injury sector, this has led to them both achieving the status of being awarded Senior Litigator within the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, details can be found here:-
Although Paul and Chris due with all types or day to day accidents, they both have interests in larger Multi Track cases, those cases worth in excess of £25,000.00 and have experience in dealing with cases in excess of £1 million. Both are particularly experienced in upper limb injuries, those are injuries to the arm, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand or finger.
The above is very significant, as we are not aware of any other local Practice where both Partners have been granted Senior Litigator Status. In fact Paul and Chris are 2 of only 3 Solicitors who have been awarded this status in the Rochdale or Oldham areas.
In addition and on top of the fact that both Partners have Senior Litigator status, A2 Solicitors LLP as a Practice in the whole is an accredited Specialist Personal Injury Practice in its own right, again approved by the Association of Personal injury Lawyers. To achieve this the Practice must show:-
- The organisation must be regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority or Bar Standards Board.
- There must be at least one accredited senior litigator (or above) at each branch who has personal responsibility for the supervision and management of personal injury cases;
- Client care - there must be a consistently excellent standard of client care throughout the firm;
- Training and development - the organisation ensures that all staff are provided with training opportunities to improve their skills and legal knowledge, and to meet the needs of clients;
- Supervision – each senior litigator or fellow can only supervise up to ten personal injury lawyers
- Quality assurance - there must be a comprehensive and documented procedure for who should authorize each stage of your case, and a similar procedure for how case files are reviewed
- The organisation agrees to have its performance monitored by APIL to ensure standards are being maintained.
Our impressive record with personal injury compensation claims, has resulted in us recovering millions of pounds for clients since we opened the Practice, making us into a specialist Personal Injury Practice. We have been instructed by clients locally and nationally; it has led to us acting for TV Actors, employees of local Professional Football Teams, local Businesses, Garages, GP’s and Physiotherapists.
Some 2 ½ years ago, after requests from happy clients and estate agent connections, we were asked to open a Conveyancing Dept that offered the same quality and client care as the Personal injury Department offered. We obliged and opened up a residential property department dealing with purchases, sales, re-mortgages and transfers of property. It is probably not surprising that the department has gone from strength to strength. We ensure the efficiency of the department by ensuring the work is all done by qualified Licensed Conveyancers. As part of our on-going practice development we applied for and were awarded LEXCEL; that is the Law Society's legal practice quality mark for excellence in legal practice management and excellence in client care. We have also been awarded The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing practices that clients can trust.
To assist both of our departments on a day to day basis, we have or offer:
- Bright fresh and modern offices,
- Home appointments (where necessary)
- Appointment out of office hours or Telephone Appointments
- We also provide File Handlers direct Tel number and email to give you direct access to the file handler, given we do not employ secretaries.
As can be seen, at the centre of everything we do is a commitment to you, our client, to offer you the best service that we possibly can. We are committed to delivering a great value and high quality legal service.
We put our clients at the heart of everything we do at all times. Contact us on 01706 34 33 22.